- INFORMATION COLLECTION BY DATAIR TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED
2.3. Basic Information: The Company may ask you to provide the Company with certain categories of information such as personal information, which is information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally, such as your name, e-mail address, and mobile number (“Personal Information”). We may collect this information through various forms and in various places through the Platform, including when you first register with us, sync your device for the first time, when you create a new account, when you contact us, when you update your information or from time to time or when you otherwise interact with us. The Company may include registration, surveys, and other online forms where users will need to provide Personal Information. The Platform may also require you to allow access to your geolocation from time to time in order to predict the air quality levels in your immediate vicinity.
2.4. Additional Information
2. 4.1. Cookies: The Company may use standard “cookie” browser application feature to collect and understand website usability trends. Cookies are text files that we may place in your computer browser to store your preferences. Cookies are used to record various aspects of your visit and assist us in providing you with uninterrupted service. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to store your preferences and other information on your computer in order to save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information and to display your personalized content. However, no personal information identifying the user is collected nor any data capture mechanisms is employed. The user may change browser settings to accept or reject cookies on personal preference. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify the browser setting to decline cookies if you so prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of the Platform that may depend on cookies. If you choose to accept cookies, you also have the ability to later delete cookies that you have accepted. If you choose to delete cookies, any settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and may need to be recreated. We process and keep all data for our own use and, if you wish to opt-out from tracking by the Company you can request so by sending an email to email@example.com.
2.5 Processing of Data:
Use of your information by third parties. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade personal identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. However, the nature of our business mandates that anonymize geolocated data in order to create heatmaps that can be published. However, we do not sell personal identifiable information.
The Company may also process any Personal Information or Usage Information collected from you for legitimate commercial purposes including providing Services. The Company implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of our processing of information about individuals such as (i) only sharing and providing access to your information to the minimum extent necessary, subject to confidentiality restrictions where appropriate, and on an anonymised basis wherever possible; (ii) using secure servers to store your information; (iii) verifying the identity of any individual who requests access to information prior to granting them access to information; and (iv) using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software or other similar encryption technologies to encrypt any payment transactions you make on or via our website.
2.6. Right of a user in relation to data submitted:
Any user who has submitted Personal Information on the Platforms has the right to (i) access, correct, delete such Personal Information subject to the Company successfully verifying your identity; (ii) object to the Company processing your Personal Information on legitimate grounds; (iii) to withdraw your consent to our use of your information at any time where we rely on your consent to use or process that information; (iv) opting out of receiving any promotional or marketing material by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent; (v) right to have the Personal Information transferred to another data controller; and (vi) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the General Data Protection Regulation. Any request received by the Company by the user in relation to the aforesaid shall be acknowledged by the Company within seventy-two (72) business hours.
3. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
3.1. Business Purposes:
Use of your information by third parties
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade personal identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
We do use agents, service providers and other third parties to provide some services on our Platform. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes then those described below:
We may use Personal Information or Usage Information collected through the Platforms in the following ways:
- to operate and improve our Platforms and tools associated with the Platforms;
- to create aggregated and anonymized information to determine which Platform features are most popular and useful to users, and for other statistical analyses;
- To customize the content or the Services on the Platforms for you, or the communications sent to you through the Platforms.
- To help provide you the Services;
- To observe, improve and administer the quality of Service;
- To analyze how the Platforms are used, diagnose technical problems;
- Remember the basic information provided by you for effective access;
- To confirm your identity in order to determine your eligibility to use the Platforms and avail the Services;
- To notify you about any changes to the Platforms;
- To enable the Company to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations;
- For the purpose of sending administrative notices, Service related alerts and other similar communication with a view to optimizing the efficiency of the Platforms;
- Doing market research, troubleshooting, protection against error, project planning, fraud and other criminal activity; and
3.3. When You Agree To Receive Information from Third Parties:
3.4. Administrative and Legal Reasons:
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, store, transfer and disclose your information (including Personal Information), including disclosure to third parties such as government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate: (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, governmental requests or legal process; (ii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our Services, the Platforms or any third party; (iii) to protect the safety of the public for any reason; (iv) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or (v) to prevent or stop any activity we consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
3.5. Business Transfer:
4. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The Platforms contain content that is supplied by or referred from third parties, and those third parties may collect website usage information and any other information when web pages from any online or mobile services are provided to your browser. In addition, when you are using the Website, you may be directed to other sites or Websites that are operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any of these third parties. These other websites may send their own cookies to you, independently collect data or solicit personal information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. When you leave our Website, we encourage you to read the privacy statements of all third party websites or Websites before submitting any information to third parties.
5. DATA TRANSFER
6. DATA RETENTION
Your information will be retained with the Company as long as it is needed by the Company to provide Services to you. If you wish to cancel your account or request that the Company no longer uses your information to provide Services, you may contact the Company at email@example.com. The Company will promptly delete the information as requested. The Company will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce its agreements or for other business purposes. When the Company has no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it.
This Platforms has a number of security measures to ensure there is no loss, misuse or illegal alteration of information collected from its users. Personal Information and Usage Information we collect is securely stored within our databases, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting your information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk. If, despite our best efforts, an unauthorised breach of our security measures occurs, resulting in the unauthorised access, duplication, removal or alteration of any Personal Information, Third Party Information, or Usage Information, the Company, its directors, officers, employees, promoters, or affiliates will not be held responsible for any loss resulting from such breach.
8. COMPROMISE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, the Company will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
9. CONTACT & POLICY UPDATES
10. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, the Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. CHANGE OF INFORMATION AND CANCELLATION OF ACCOUNT
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire to access the Website, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through email@example.com and we will respond within 48 to 72 business hours of receipt of communication. You have the right to request that we rectify or delete the personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think they are inaccurate. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing based on our legitimate interests as a legal basis. We are required to assess and act on your request. Additionally, you also have the right to data portability if it should become relevant. You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
You may also cancel or modify your communications that you have elected to receive from the Platform by logging into your user account and changing your communication preferences.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you details with respect to our Services and the Platforms, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. OPT IN
If you wish to opt for receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the Platforms and the Services, please send the Company an email at email@example.com.
14. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL